Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Recital is done..... what's next?

OK, recital went really well. it is really fun seeing all these people that I went to school with, there with their kids. Any way Lydia Grace did really, really good. Jonathan was put out with the whole thing, so he took his DS to play, and Alexis loved it! I can't wait to see her next year, they already have the schedule out for next year.
So after all that, Oh I almost forgot Dave flew back in Sat. evening, getting off the plane right before she went on. So after all that I woke up with a bad headache Sunday. I tried so hard to get ready for church, but I just couldn't make it. I finally got rid of it later Sunday.
Now we are just doing nothing the past two days, just resting, and continuing the potty training since we are not going any where. She is doing really well, she has not been wet all day. Whew, soon no more diapers. Hopefully this will only take a week. I don't think any of my kids were potty trained before they were two.
So as I have not been leaving the house, I am trying to rest as much as possible, because when fall gets here, my goodness. Well next month, Jonathan is going of to camp for a week, we are going back to the beach, and the girls have Gymnastics. Aug. we have birthdays, school starting, dance starting and what ever Jonathan decides to do. it is a toss up to play football or wait to do wrestling. Then Lydia Grace will be cheering. This makes me tired just writing all of it. OK so anyone who has had their daughter in cheerleader at the church, please give me a idea on what the schedule is like, I am a planner, I think God had that in mind when I had to have c-sections. OK I have to run we need to go potty.

2 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Rest girl! It'll be time for the back to school race before we know it! =)

MiMi said...

I'm tired just reading about the pace that you are keeping! Glad the recital went well. Try to get some much-needed rest!
Emilie