Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank you..........

Well I have a lot to thankful for. First of all, as Amy let you know, they were able to save my dad's foot. And a BIG thanks to Amy for calling and checking up on us and giving a updating for me. I am so blessed. And last but certainly not least, thanks to EVERYONE who was praying for my dad, and God answered, praise praise! Just to let you know, I did miss everyone at my bible study Wed. night, and I was so looking forward to hearing it on the pod cast. Nicki said something happened, so I don't get to hear it. RATS!!! Any-hoo I will be there next week. Praise again.
Now let me tell you what I came home to. Well first off, I had mention to David the we needed to get Jonathan a bigger dirt bike. He has one, but it is a small one ( a 50) and he is really to big for that one now. So I thought OK, we will get it for Christmas, and I told David to start looking for a bigger one. Well who knew you don't have to really look for one, or order it, you just walk in a buy it. So you all know whats coming, oh yes he calls me while I was at the beach and says " hey, what are y'all doing, hows your dad, oh I went and got that thing, hows the weather?"
Uh did you see how he just slipped that in? I was like "what thing, what is that noise?" HE WAS RIDING IT!!!! Ok do we need to go get you one too? And it is a big one, I was like, that is TOO BIG!!! So I have learned that when it comes to toys, there will be no "Oh, just a idea, we should get this in 5 months". When you say it, you better be ready to see it the next day. So anyway we now have a 50 & a 100. Dad also brought a pink helmet home for the girls. Lydia Grace yells out now I get the little one. My head is spinning.
I have to just stop and think, my cup is half full. This is my time to enjoy my precious children, so I will. God has blessed me so very much
with everything, I am so thankful. We need to spend our time, praising our Lord for the things we have, and not for the thing we don't. Think for a moment on what you spend more time on, what you have or want.

3 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Hey girl, Thanks for the updates on your dad. Praying!

We missed you on Wed night and I'm sooo sorry about the Podcast. I hope you'll make it this coming week! God's got big things to do!!

Mulchy Mama said...

Too cute about David on the dirt bike!!
You don't need to thank me for checking on your dad -- just so glad he's doing better!

MiMi said...

So glad to hear that your dad is doing better and that they were able to save his foot. Praise the Lord!