Friday, February 22, 2008

Anniversary dinner....

Hi everyone, sorry it has been a few days, ya know the kids were home Mon. & Tues. I am really not sure where Wed. went. An then yesterday! Yesterday was my 10th year Anniversary. Well we were just planning on going to dinner somewhere. Well my husband made reservations, oh yes thats right, I had no idea, and no idea where we were going, just what time we had to leave. So my sister came over to watch the kids (thanks sister) and he took me to Ruth's Chris!! I was like WHAT!! I couldn't believe it. Oh my goodness it was WONDERFUL! The food, everything. He really did a good job, because I said," hey lets go to Kabutos tonight". Well he really wowed me. If you ever have the op. to go, GO. You will love it.
Well I have been doing a LOT of reading, verses and things, and it was all so good, I am going to have to go back through my notes, and get back to you. Boy has he really been speaking to me this week. Thank You Lord.

No comments: