Sunday, February 24, 2008

The more I read.....

Let me just start out with I am in the mix of reading two different books, my bible, and my class books. An I am here to tell you, the more I read, the more he speaks to me. God has answered so many prayers in the last few weeks, just like a burst of sunshine. I have felt really called to do many things, and it is funny how some things you are called to do and it isn't something you want to do. That has also happened A LOT too. So that is when you know you better get to work. God seems to have a special way of letting me know those obedient things I just think, well I working on that, he make me do it now, instead of when I want. And I smile and say OK, I hear you.
I am reading tons of things on being obedient right now, and I am loving it. The more I read, I am beginning to see how easy and WONDERFUL it is to serve him. I truly seen the gifts God can give when you let him be in control. Also understanding everything is his, and when you try to control what is his, he lets you know you are not being obedient. There are so many thing I am beginning to understand about Gods word, and obedience than I ever grasp before. One day as I was talking to one of my sweet best friends, and I were speaking on greed, when Leslie says " and you know God don't like greedy". Well that statement means a whole lot more now. Things are so much more clear now, I feel as if I am opening presents everyday, just from God's word. It is so overwhelming. In a GOOD way. I hope that everyone has a relationship with our Lord as wonderful as this.

1 comment:

sulsi said...

STEPHANIE< I am so proud of you,living each day with our Lord in your heart.Life is WONDERFUL when you walk with JESUS.All things are possible thru him I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH> MOMikcig