Thursday, February 07, 2008

One step at a time.....

I am so excited, this is a new thing for me so just bare with me. Today started off, rush , run, jump in the car so we wont be late. With three kids that is the way it always is. Although, it dosn't matter how stressful the morning is, it always seems to be better when my three year old says" I see church, there it is", with excitment in her voice.
Today I had my once a month Mom's group, and boy was it needed. I love it. It is all moms from my church, that get together and eat, pray and eat. Now you know you cannot resist church ladies dishes. We have speakers, play games, do a craft and it really helps to know, other peoples kids do that too. (heehee) We have a lady at our church with four children, who has her third brain toumor. Now this toumor is not a problem, but she has spinal fluid that builds up a lot of pressure, and gives her horrible headachs. She has recently had to use a walker to help her get around. We found out today that she will be getting a tube to drain the fluid all the time. Prais the Lord. He is so good. Please keep praying for her and her family, this has been a long road, with a few more bumps. Well I need to go make sure everyone is STILL in he bed, (my kids like to wonder out) and make sure they have thanked God for this wonderful day.

No comments: