Saturday, February 09, 2008

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.....

Well who ever came up with this statment must not have had kids. Because WHEW, I don't feel near as good when I finish cleaning as I do when I get finished reading from the bible. (Or giong to church) With five people in my house, the laundry is CRAZY. Can I get an A-men. I know Amy and Nicki are laughing with me right now. I am not much for taking a lot of time to clean, I would rather be doing something else. Then I went to a GEMS meeting (a moms group at my church) and my pastors wife was speaking. Well needless to say when that women speaks, she will touch your heart, make you cry and laugh. So any who, she was speaking on being a mom, and she said," listen to your children, they will only be little once, pay attention to them, the house work will be there" Whew hew, thats what I am talk'in about. And dont' get me worg my house is clean, it is just messy ( laundry & toys). I have a 8yr old son, 3 and1 yr old girls, now need I say more. The laundry will get done when it gets done! We are very busy, we done, basketball, dance, boyscouts, church, school, a little something every night. An when I am not running, I want to have my quiet time with my Lord. Thank you Lord for my over-looking mom and sisters, they never judge, (the know how busy I am) An God love my momma, because all she ever says is," be thankful for the childen you have, and don't have any more".
Heehee, that always makes me laugh. So I thought I would take a break from the laundry, plus my oldest are with their Aunt right now, so that help alot. Now I am off to get ready for the basketball game. Have a blessed day.

No comments: