Monday, February 11, 2008

and He answers...,

Good morning, I am usually not up this early. I was kind of awake (but not wanting to get up) when the Lord gave me a big burst of energy and here I am. I have been the type that when the Lord speaks to me, he almost has to push me over to realize what he is saying. Well I am finding that is not the case anymore. Yesterday he was answering some prayers and it was loud and clear. WOW, he has had a lot to say in the last few days (to me). Something else I have learned to do when I am waiting on a answer is not to worry about the issue. Put it in his hands and wait, because when you are still worring about it, you are not leaving it in his hands. It is almost like you are not putting all your trust in him. Then he lets you wait, until you completly leave it to him. Now I know some things are hard to do that with, but Trust in him.
I have found when I ask for help and TOTALLY put it in his hands, a huge calm come over me and says don't worry abut it any more, just wait. One of the biggest times, we had just found out my youngest was having some health problems. So the first few days I was a wreck. I was praying and praying, then a huge calm came over me and said she will be fine. It was the most amazing thing. So I hope this helps if you are waiting on something, leave it to him. Well now I am off to pack lunches, bookbags etc. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Mulchy Mama said...

hey girlie -- thought I'd be the first to leave you a comment on your blog!! Congratulations on getting it going!!
I am praying for you Stephanie....just from our conversations I can tell He is working in your life....let Him lead you in becoming the wife, mommy, and woman He wants you to be....that's my prayer for myself too, and I have to pray it every day to help keep me on track! :)
Love you!!