Monday, February 18, 2008

So I will wait........

Well everyone, I have taken on yet another task, I started a 10 week financial class. Yes school for me. I was a little back and forth about it, but this is one prayer god answered right away. So I went to the orientation last night and I think it is really going to be a good class. So as the weeks go on and I get use to doing homework for me, I'll let you know. heehee. Now there is a few things weighing on my heart right now, and I really don't know the direction it will go in. These are thing my Lord and I are talking about. Now let me just tell you, I am NOT a patient person, oh no, I am completly the opposite, I want what I want, and right now. And I am sure right about now my mom and sisters are like wooo, this one is going to be tough for her, because they know how I am. Well God is teaching me different, he is letting me know I will wait on him, this again falls under letting him be in control. So I will wait, and wait until I learn how to be patient. That is my sign from him today. I had someone tell me "oh we prayed about ____ for 5 years". I was like WHAT 5 years, I can't wait that long. Well my friends don't ever say CAN'T, because as soon as you do, he says YOU WILL.
So I will be obedient to my Lord and wait. He has wonderful plans for all of us, he just wants us to ask. Then everything will come in the Lords time. So again I will wait, for the right answers, my Lords answers, and no other. And just a quick note, he did a lot of answering to me in the last week, A LOT, so waiting will not be so bad. ( I don't want to be greedy) heehee. I hope everyone has a blessed day.

No comments: