Sunday, February 17, 2008

Birthday party.......

OK, do you see that face?

Just look at that cake. You did a great job girl.
Well Lydia Grace's birthday party was a hit. We took 7 girls (other than the birthday girl, 8 total) to Libby Lu's, and let me tell ya, it was FUN!!! The girls had a great time getting all dressed up, hair, make-up and nails done, then they got to sing. Needless to say we were there for a couple of hours, plus. This was perfect for their age, and some of the girls had never been there. So as soon as I figure out how to put some pictures on here I'll put some from the birthday party. So after the girls were finished, we went to the food court, for some crown shaped sandwiches, cookies, cake the works. We had a Barbie party, and when I said cake, oh the cake was fab. A friend of mine made a Barbie stand up cake, and it was WONDERFUL. So that was her big birthday party. Tomorrow is her actual birthday, so we will have some family over for a spaghetti dinner and Tinkerbell cake.
God has blessed me with three wonderful children, I could not ask for anything better. Children are one of the greatest gifts God gives you, you are so special to be given children, weather you carry them or are handed them. Can you remember the first time you saw each one of your babies? God gives us them for a short period of time, he trust you with these precious little people, so think about how you want them to be when they return to our Lord. Do we want them to see us as parents, wispering, talking about this person or that one? Or do we choose to raise them to be strong christian men & women, mommas and daddys? Just something to think about. Now look I am not trying to say I am perfect by any means, but it sure does make me feel good when Lydia Grace says "mamma, will you read me the bible?" So at least I know I am headed in the right direction.

2 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

We love some Libby Lu's!!! Glad everything went good!!

Speaking Thru Me Ministries said...

Sounds like baby knows best - i love it!! thanks for sharing, Leigh