Sunday, July 13, 2008

Prayer please.......

Hey, well first of all, we have made it through the camp week. When I got there to get him he said "I want to stay". So he did really well.
Now on to my title. I am in desprate need of some prayer for my Dad. For the past week, he has been battling with a diabetic wond that would not heal. He has had surgery on it once last week and they will be checking the blood flow tomorrow. Please pray that things have got better with the blood flow. If not they are talking about amputation. I am leaving today to go down to the beach, (where they live) and I will be back Wed. I will not be staying with them because we don't want the kids running around his leg while it is proped up. So we will be close and can check in on them. I will try to let you know how things are going, but it might not be until I get back. I am trying to get things together to get on the road, have a great week.

3 comments:

MiMi said...

So sorry to hear about your Dad. I will definitely be praying for him that he will get a good report tomorrow on the blood flow.
Have a safe trip and update us as soon as you can on his condition.
Praying traveling mercies for you.
Emilie

Faith said...

Praying for your family!

Kim said...

Praying for him...my grandad just went through a similar situation with gout and mild diabetes. Keep us posted. Praying for safe travels as well.