Monday, July 07, 2008

The trip to Camp....

It was really late when we got home last night. So as I told you before, I had been doing fine about the whole camp thing. Well just as I thought, there I was sitting in Sunday school, and my eyes started tearing up. I had to just take a moment, I looked at the clock, IT WAS 11:45. Oh it is getting close. Sorry Chad, class was really good, I just had a mommy moment, and I did focus back. So any way after church I had lunch with my sisters and our bunch of kids. Then we went to Target, nothing fixes a bad day like a trip to Target. For a few minutes. Because then it was time to leave.
We picked up David and off we went. You can just imagine how the trip went, when Dad is driving and I am reading the directions!!!! Still I am doing fine, the kids are doing fine and then, guess who gets pulled over? Oh yes, Daddy. Now this is the time when everyone should just stay quiet, and DO NOT ask questions. Well not my kids, oh and we had a cousin with us too.
So I am trying to keep everything quiet when Jonathan blurts out " man this is the second time I have been with dad, and he's been pulled over". David's face turned red, you could tell that was not the moment he wanted to hear that. Well I was trying soooooo hard not to laugh, but I just lost it, that was just so funny to me. So a big ticket later, we get the kids to camp, almost late!
And everyone did Great with the goodbyes.
After that we went to eat, at ROCK OLA, yes that it what I said, they have one of those there, where every we were. Then we headed home, uh needless to say I drove home.

No comments: